Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Helmet Reading Challenge 2017

Hello there!

Lately I have been participating in a reading challenge here in Finland. It's a group on Facebook and here's a link to the page in English

Helmet Reading Challenge

It goes on for a year, there are 50 categories and then, next year, there'll be 50 new categories. Some people want to read 50 books, one for each category, but you can also use one book for many categories.

I have read four books so far this year. I don't put pressure on myself to read 50 books, I can use one book for a couple of categories. I have read:

The diving bell and the butterfly

A place called here

All the birds in the sky

Cruel crown

The diving bell and the butterfly fits at least category number one. The name of the book is pretty. It is truly one of my favorite books. It's just so beautiful.

A place called here fits the category 43, I have been thinking about reading it for a long time. It was okay. Not my most favorite book. But I really like Cecelia Ahern's books in general.

All the birds in the sky fits category 29, for one. The main character can do something I would like to learn. She is basically a witch lol. She communicates with nature. That would be cool.

Then, we have Cruel crown... It fits category number 10, among others. I think the cover is very beautiful. I really couldn't understand or get into the world described in the book, but it was kind of a good book.

Well, thanks for reading my blog.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment