Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Of Mice and Men...

Hello there!

Today I finished Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck... I started it last night. IT IS SUCH A GOOD BOOK!!! I never thought that it would be sooo good! Last night I had to force myself to put it down, because today I had an early start... Today I finished it. I usually don't care for American classics, but that is just a crazy idea I do not know where I got it from... I loved Gone with the Wind, I'm currently trying to read the Scarlet Letter (have not gotten into it really well yet) and now that I finished Of Mice and Men, I immediately started reading East of Eden. I have read maybe ten pages of it... I LOVE IT!!! :) Apparently I am at that age and stage of my life that I really love these kind of good old American Classics lol...

I own a lot of them, because when I studied English at the University, I did not like borrowing books from the library, so I always got myself a copy of my own. Yeah, I have actually read another "course literature book" so far this year: Virgin Suicides. It was awesome as well...

Yes, well, I will return later to update you guys with my reviews :)

Have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment