Saturday, July 27, 2019

Bäck in the rush of things

Hiya!

So, thank goodness I cut my beach holiday a little short! I read a little but stupid me, didn't keep track of my reading during Monday and Tuesday... crap crapety crap crap. It sucks. Sorry. So, because I don't know how much I read during Monday and Tuesday, I only have read 80 pages officially... yay... *sarcasm *

I just love love love the reading rush readathon and it's site. I am over the moon, because my Favorite Booktuber of all time accepted my friend request on that site! I could not believe it! I'm sooo happy. In case you want to know who it is, she is Hailey in Bookland. I have been following her for years! Thanks to her, I have found so many good books! I'm so grateful.

Today I have been very tired. Haven't read anything yet but I have set up my reading tracker. So, I am ready. Lol. I will continue with Ready player one by Ernest Cline and Turtles all the way down by John Green and Wuthering heights by Emily Bronte.

More later!

Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment