Friday, August 6, 2021

Dearest fellow readathon people

 Hello there! 

This reverse readathon is happening today...

https://deweysreadathon.wordpress.com/

It's so awesome! 

I've been participating in the dewey's readathons for several years... maybe like five. It's the best. It gets me out of my reading slumps, it simply makes me feel happy. This time my TBR is a bit shorter. 

Anna Karenina  by Leo Tolstoy 

The green mile by Stephen King 

Good omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman 

Audio book 

The house in the cerulean sea by TJ Klune

I'm rereading The green mile. I've read it once before. I'm reading and listening simultaneously. It's a buddy read in a bookish server on discord. Anna Karenina is an old Russian classic, I've been trying to read it for a buddy read in another server on discord. Good omens is also a buddy read... the house in the cerulean sea is an audio book I'm listening to on scribd. 

Good luck with the readathon, if you decide to participate. 

Hugs from Finland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment