Friday, February 4, 2022

Books are better than people :D

 Good morning from Finland! :)

I have been in a semi-slump, which is nothing new. I am very often in a reading slump... I am just worried I am getting too behind on my reading challenge. I need to sharpen up and focus! Wish me luck! I can make it, I just need to continue and not give up. 

I have read and listened to 10 books this year so far. It is pretty good. I have so many books that I am currently reading and listening to. I love being a poly-reader lol :D I could never only read one at a time... Here are a few books I am currently reading:¨

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (re-read)

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (re-read)

City on fire by Garth Risk Hallberg

Anne på Grönkulla by LM Montgomery (re-read) (Anne of Green Gables in Swedish)

Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson

I am participating in the Helmet -reading challenge but I need to try to figure out which books can fit into which category on the list. There are 50 different prompts and I will try to read one book per prompt, not combine them.

I have a problem with reading: I really love BIG books :D I need to start reading fewer big books so it will be easier to finish my goals. It is a struggle... Audiobooks help a lot. Even the biggest books can be read and listened to with the help of the audiobook. 

More later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment