Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Read-a-thon! :)

Well hello there!

My Goodreads goal for this year is to read 26 books... Now I've read 23... Yesterday I read a Nancy Drew book, the first I ever owned. I usually re-read it for fun every year. I know it by heart. I own it in Swedish, because when I was a little girl I wasn't that good at English... My first Nancy Drew book is named:

Buried Secrets

Now, just a moment ago I finished a second book. It was short, really weird and strange, but by one of my favorite authors, Neil Gaiman. It was:

the ocean at the end of the lane

I really didn't care for it, sorry. :( Coraline was better :) This week I got my Christmas Gift from Goodreads Bookworm bitches Holiday gift exchange :) It was a book that I have been wanting to read for a few months now:

salt to the sea

Hailey in Bookland has been recommending it in many of her videos... :) I usually watch all her videos right after they've been published and try to figure out which of her recommendations I want to read. I love reading Young Adult books.

Lately I've been listening to the audiobooks for Harry Potter #4 and Harry Potter # 6:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Read by none other than the great and wonderful Stephen Fry <3

Well, thank you for stopping by! :) I'll be getting back to my reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment