Sunday, February 12, 2017

Helmet Reading Challenge 2017 TBR

Hi there!

Here is my TBR for the Helmet Reading Challenge 2017. My TBR is on Goodreads...

My TBR for the Helmet Reading Challenge 2017

It's constantly changing, though. I can't stick to one book, I love reading many books and change my reading goals. What can I say? I'm a weird reader 😉

Lately I have been re-reading my "old " favorites. For example

Les Misérables

And

Twilight

Les Misérables is one of my most favorite books of all time. It's simply a magical story. So beautiful. I read it in Swedish, because my French is not good enough. And Twilight I have read five times before. It is "easy reading ". I know the story by heart. It is not quite like the movie. Of course. Nobody ever gets the movie right. Lol...

Well, that's all for now.

Have a great new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment