Tuesday, March 28, 2017

So many books, so little time...

Howdy!

What's up? I just realised that I have actually lost track of some of the plots in the books I'm currently reading. It's not that I confuse the plots but I simply forget what's going on. I am so ashamed of myself. I was such a multi tasking reader until recently when I continued with some of the books I'm reading. I didn't remember the details, all of the characters and so on. Oh dear... What should I do, what should I read? How many books can I read simultaneously? I am starting to get old... lol... I turn 37 in May... Oh boy... Well, I will not let this get me down. I will just focus on 2-3 books at a time. I might have to start all over with some of my books... I am truly hopeless... Of all the books I am currently reading, I will choose 2-3 books to concentrate on. These will be... drumroll...

Les Misérables

All the light we cannot see

Scarlet

Bonus:

Holding up the universe

No comments:

Post a Comment