Friday, October 19, 2018

Dewey's 24-hour Readathon Oct 2018

Hello there (again)!!!

It is time. Time for another Readathon... I have been planning on watching a bunch of How-to Readathon Guides... Yes, I love me some awesome booktube. My favorite booktuber is Hailey in Bookland. I have been following her on Youtube for years. Yes, years. I'm old lol. Much much older than Hailey too. I'm simply old. Okay. Sorry. I am just so excited!!!

My TBR is a bit easier for me to take on this year. I have this annoying habit of reading several books at the same time, like a little bit of this, and a little bit of that and so on... At last, I come to a point where all those books are almost read! I am in this blessed situation right now. I have maybe 5-6 books which are close to the end. Close to the end for means 100-200 pages from the end, for me. The last 100-200 pages I usually gobble and devour. So, first I creep slowly through the book... Then BAM! Finish off with a sprint! lol It's fun.

On my list of almost-finished books are:

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

ACOTAR by Sarah J Maas

Les Misérables by Victor Hugo

Anne på Grönkulla (Anne of Greengables in Swedish) by LM Montgomery

Narnia #2 (The Lion the witch and the wardrobe) which I will be reading in Swedish too

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Freddie Mercury ... cannot remember by who...

And ... Then there are the started/in the middle of books:

East of Eden

Wuthering Heights

Hmmm... I believe that is about it. I promised myself I would be updating my reading progress... Let's hope that will work out.... lol Shh... I have a secret! I'm going to start reading and listening tonight! It's almost 6 pm here in Finland now, the sun has set, the last rays of day's light is fading ... etc. lol... So, NOW is a great moment to light some scented candles, whip out a few books, get my audible app ready and start warming up for tomorrow! The readathon starts at 3 pm my time... Sigh!

Good luck!
Huggies, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment