Saturday, October 20, 2018

First book read!

Dear Readers,

I have managed to finish my first book during this readathon! I'm so happy! And yet so sad... Because it was an amazing book, I didn't want it to end. But of course, like all books do, they end... Sad. I finished reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It. Was. Spectacular! I read now the last 100 pages and it blew me away. I laughed, I cried. It was really Something with a capital S. I will always wish, the next times I will be reading it, that I was reading it for the first time. It was so awesome. Okay. I have not read such a good book in a looong time. I truly really liked it.

Now I have the noble intention of finishing off some other books lol ... I have 100-200 pages left in a few books. I am going to eat a snack or something, move to another location in my home, because my butt just got numb from sitting in the same position for 1,5 hours and put on some more light, because this is Finland and the light outside is fading as we speak... LOL.

Good luck with your readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment