Monday, January 14, 2019

HELMET READING CHALLENGE 2019

Hi guys and gals!

Last year I tried to participate in the Helmet Reading Challenge. Needless to say, not only did I not succeed, I gave up way too early. lol I am a slow reader... I have started reading more lately. This year I have already finished 3 books (though I did start them last year...) and I am currently reading a few very short books and a few are on "the finish line" lol I just love books. Well, Here is a link to the Helmet Reading Challenge, just in case you want to join:

HELMET

It is lovely. There are not so many rules and people do tend to interpret the different challenges in different ways. In the few next days, weeks, months (who knows) I will be telling you about the books I have chosen to each challenge. The main idea is to diversify your reading. I will try to read al 50 books for the challenge and not combine two challenges. I mean, if the book I read for challenge number one, also fits challenge (insert random number here), I could maybe combine them, and say: there, it is done! Although I have only read ONE book... Well, there are not such hard set rules in this challenge, thank goodness...

The books I have read so far this year (i.e. finished)

Anne på Grönkulla

Orange is the new black

GuRu (audiobook)

They were all rereads/listens. I have lost count of how many times I have read Anne på Grönkulla, I have now read OITNB three times and I have listened to GuRu now TWICE :) I looove RuPaul...

I have a journal where I focus on books, it is my so-called Bookish Bullet Journal. It is filled with stats etc. Now I have today written all the challenges in the HELMET challenge and I am sooo stoked, ready and happy to start and continue this challenge.

By the way, my goal is to read 99 books (at least) this year. Goodreads says I am on track lol

No comments:

Post a Comment