Friday, March 27, 2020

Books are better than people...

Hello there!

What's up? I have been down... There was a period at the start of this isolation thing, that I was reeeaaally perky and cheery. I am still, very perky and cheery, most of the time... Sometimes life just gets you down. Then you need to pick up a good book and READ! So far I have finished nine books this year! It is a personal best, actually... I am  so happy about that. Sorry I have been absent. Do not fret, do not worry! I am not ill, I am not DEAD, I am still alive and kicking (and reading lol)...

I have been searching for inspiration for this blog. One thing that really helps is Booktube. It is the community on youtube, of readers and book-reviewers. It is awesome! My favorite booktuber is Hailey! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeNhLPJHs8kJ9VfM35Okqg )

She is Canadian. She was the first ever booktuber I discovered! She is so fun and perky and energetic! I just love her style! She is nice. I recommend you check out her channel ASAP. LOL No, seriously, whatever age you are, she is fun to listen to. She also reads a lot...

Today I am going to start planning and brain-storming about what I could post about on this blog...

I have been really tired. But now that I have quit Pepsi, surprisingly I am more awake and alert. lol... Who would have thought? Weird... Maybe it is spring? Maybe it is LOVE? LOL. Who knows? It is life, and it goes up and down, like a ... merry go round? lol hihi lol

I am listening to nice music, it is making me extra-happy, that is why I am rambling...

I have been thinking of making different themes for my posts. Let me know if you can think of something you would like me to write about! I am happy to (try) to oblige...

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment