Thursday, August 6, 2020

Dewey's Readathon preparations

 Hi There! 

Tonight, my time, at 3.00 a.m. the Dewey's Reverse readathon is starting. It starts for everyone at the same time, that is why it is in the middle of the night for me lol. I will probably start in the morning, because I might be asleep at 3.00 a.m. LOL. I have missed Dewey's... It is so fun. I think Dewey's readathon was one of the first things I wrote about in this blog... It was fun.

I have, not surprisingly, been in a reading slump... I am getting out of it though, that makes me happy. I have been reading Brandon Sanderson's The Way of Kings. It is really good. If you have or have not tried fantasy, I really recommend it to everyone. It is just so good. I like the character and the world they are in. 

Today I am going to the dentist in the late afternoon, but other than that, I will be reading hopefully a lot. Yesterday I read and listened to 70 pages of Jane Eyre, I started it, and a few chapters of The Way of Kings. 

Have a great literary weekend and hope you can participate in the readathon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment