Friday, August 7, 2020

Hi! The readathon starts...

 Hello there!

The Dewey's reverse readathon started three hours ago, I just got woken up by my cats for their breakfast so I thought I would join. It is six in the morning here in Finland. I opened up my computer to listen to spotify, remembered the readathon and decided to try to start reading. I am really tired though... LOL. 

Here is a link to the readathon:

https://deweysreadathon.wordpress.com/

It is so fun. I have decided to try to participate in some of the challenges. :) Some of them include posting pictures on instagram. Here is a link to my instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/cindersbookblog/

This morning I am really tired, but when you gotta read you gotta read... LOL

My TBR is a bit ever-changing lol. It MIGHT be as follows:

Brandon Sanderson The Way of Kings

F. Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby

Charlotte Bronte: Jane Eyre

JK Rowling: Harry Potter and the half-blood prince

Stephenie Meyer: Breaking Dawn and Life and Death

... so yeah ...

I am going to switch between those. I won't probably finish any of them, except maybe Gatsby... It is short. My classics club on discord is reading it this month. I love me some good classics. I think I will like it. I also am going to listen to it at the same time.

Let's begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment