Sunday, April 11, 2021

Dewey's 24-hour readathon on the 24th of April 2021 ... getting ready ;)

 Dear reader...


What's up? How is the reading going? I've been in a horrible *physical book slump* that is, I have had a VERY hard time picking something up and read, I've mostly listened to audiobooks or read & listened at the same time. It has been horrible. I've questioned my ability to focus, to study, to learn, the works! I started a new PHYSICAL book the other day: "Washington Black" by a Canadian author: Esi Edugyan. It is sooo good! It feels like my reading slump is almost over... YAY!!!


So, let's talk about Dewey's readathon! Are you participating? Have you heard about it? Have you planned a TBR? Are you excited? :D I AM. Really excited. I love readathons, they help me get over my slumps. They are so cozy, nice, mostly pretty productive reading-wise and just a very fun time!


My TBR is a ever changing situation lol. I might mostly continue with books I have started earlier. For example:

The neverending story by Michael Ende ( reading it in German for the first time... )

Loiri by Jari Tervo ( in Finnish )

Washington Black ( DUH! )

and maybe... just maybe a little of:

Where the Crawdads sing by Delia Owens

and

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (re-read)

So. That's it. :) Wish me luck! I wish YOU luck! BYE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment