Saturday, February 20, 2021

Update on my reading challenges :)

 Hi There! ;)

How are you, dear reader? Reading a lot? In a slump? Somewhere in the middle? 

That's where I am right now: somewhere in the middle LOL :D 

More to the "reading a lot"-side to be honest... Today for example, I have listened to 100 pages of  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling plus about 60-70 pages of The Martian by Andy Weir. Potter is a re-read for the umpteenth time, The Martian is first contact lol. Harry Potter is one of my favorite series to re-read. The Martian is so interesting. It is kinda depressing and sometimes I get almost anxiety from reading & listening to it but I think it would be so much more depressing if Watney's character wouldn't be so very funny. He is such a fun person. I really recommend the book, I'm now on page 172 of 369 in my edition. I hope to finish it tomorrow or on Monday... I'm on page 423 of 620 in Harry Potter 7. I hope to finish it too, either tomorrow or on Monday. Then I'll *try* to read Harry Potter and the cursed child. Wish me luck :)

Soon I'll try to decide what book to concentrate mostly on after I have finished these two. I am sooo behind on my buddy reads of Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and War and peace by Leo Tolstoy... Maybe I need a few *days* or WEEKS to catch up with my friends lol. Hopefully I'll make it. I have read Les mis before but War and peace is a first for me.

I am also supposed to be reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I'm behind on that buddy read as well... Woe as me... :D I need to pick myself up and get going, in the literary sense of the term. LOL . I know, I am sooo funny ;)

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment