Monday, October 10, 2016

Currently reading and just finished 😊

Hello there!

Yesterday, I stayed up late to finish Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It was spectacular. I haven't enjoyed a book so much since Gone with the Wind...  I bought my copy of Fangirl on Friday, when I was visiting my friend in Helsinki. I did first borrow it from the library but I couldn't finish it so quick, because I wanted to really enjoy it. So, I had to return it to the library. Well, anyways... I finished it last night. I really loved it. I want to read everything by Rainbow Rowell now. I'm sooo happy that I found this author. 😊

I'm currently reading many books at the same time. Here are a few of them...

An ember in the ashes

Me before you

Cinder

And many more...

Have a great day! I'll be back 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment