Thursday, October 20, 2016

One more thing, before I go...

Howdy!

It seems like my writers block has been unblocked! 😁 Oh, what a wonderful feeling... 😄 I've been so random in posting on this blog, I'm so sorry... Today I have watched a few videos on YouTube, uploaded by my favorite youtuber. I get a lot more inspiration when I watch her videos. Anyways... I just remembered that on Saturday, there's the Reading marathon! Dewey's 24 hour readathon  I have tried to participate in the readathon a few times, with very little time to read. This time I'm going to try to get rid of all the distractions. I love readathons. I was thinking of planning which books to read and try to set up some kind of system, with breaks and spurts. Let's see how it goes... Wish me luck! I'm going to start planning tonight... Thank goodness for my bullet journal. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment