Saturday, October 26, 2019

Dewey's readathon: It's here again...

Howdy peeps!

What's up? As you know, I live in Finland, and the Readathon starts at 3 pm my time. I cannot sit in church tomorrow and read the last three hours, because Church. But I will read as much as possible before that. I'm going to make everything ready, so tomorrow morning I won't have so much to prepare for church... It is 12 o'clock here now... Three hours left... I have chocolate, pepsi max, candy, yogurt etc. I regret not buying some salty snacks... Oh, well...

Here is a link to the readathon:

http://www.24hourreadathon.com/

I don't even know how many times I have participated in the readathon, but I believe that I started in 2016... Because that was when I started this blog... It has been a lot of fun, and the fun continues... I love books.

I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have read 25 books this year so far, because last year I only read 19... My goal this year in 39, my age. I won't reach that goal, I suspect... But it's okay, I forgive myself. It's still better than last year.

I'm going to try to update my progress here on this blog throughout this readathon.... Stay tuned!

Love, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment