Friday, February 12, 2021

Ideas for other reading challenges :)

 Hello there! :)

I have been watching Books and LaLa and finding a lot of inspiration in her videos. I have decided to try to do some of the challenges she also has done. After or maybe as a part of this current challenge, i.e. trying to read 100 pages/day for a month, I will try to read a few of the highest rated and a few of the lowest rated books on my TBR. It's an interesting list lol. Some are re-reads, because I am not so hard on myself, and have not set rules for this challenge. I can re-read books, I can skip some if I don't feel like reading them (when I go down the list), especially if it was a very appalling book... lol I will also read books I already own, or have on audiobook. :)

Some of the highest rated ones on my TBR, that I own are:

The best of Frasier (15 screenplays) re-read

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

The green mile by Stephen King (re-read)

A promised land by Barack Obama, on audio

Game of thrones by George RR Martin (maybe...)

Wonder by AJ Palacio

a thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini

East of Eden by John Steinbeck

The book thief by Markus Zusak (re-read)

The fellowship of the ring JRR Tolkien (re-read)

the hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy by Douglas Adams (re-read)

Salt to the sea by Ruta Sepetys

The hunger games by Suzanne Collins (re-read)

Ender's Game by Orson scott card (maybe)

To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee

The shadow of the wind Carlos Ruiz Zafón 

an ember in the ashes by Saaba Tahir

and now the lowest rated ones:

Possessed by Niki Valentine

Neitsytmatka by Eppu Nuotio

the bathing women by Tie Ning

The accursed by Joyce carol Oates

the casual vacancy by JK Rowling

Putkinotko by Joel Lehtonen (re-read)

the fourth hand by John Irving

your presence is requested at Suvanto by Maile Chapman

Wuthering Bites by Sarah Gray

the Sunday philosophy club by Alexander McCall Smith (re-read)

Poor Lila! by Francine Pascal (re-read)

the scarlet letter by Nathaniel Hawthorn

Oneiron by Laura Lindstedt

Kellokosken prinsessa (re-read)

Färjan by Mats Strandberg

Micro by Michael Crichton

The Ruby slippers by Keir Alexander (re-read)

This is a very interesting list lol. Some of the lowest rated books are some of my all-time favorites: Putkinotko, Kellokosken Prinsessa and The ruby slippers as well as The Sunday Philosophy Club... :) LOL. That is really something :P

I will try to sculpt my TBR a little more into existence, it will take a while :D

More later!


No comments:

Post a Comment