Friday, February 5, 2021

What I read in January...

 Dear reader, 

I'm back! lol. So, I managed to read 13 books in January! I know, it's crazy! I wonder what has gotten over me haha. I am happy though. It's really amazing to read a lot. I used to be a really slumpy reader... It took me months to finish books, sometimes years! But it all changes this January like someone just flipped a switch at midnight when the new year 2021 arrived lol.... Amazing!

So, I have read 13 books:

by Stephenie Meyer:

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

The short second life of Bree Tanner

Breaking Dawn

(all of these were re-reads)

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

Knutbyflickan (a chilling true story, an audiobook in Swedish) by Linnéa Kuling

Drömmens uppfyllelse (Anne of Green gables #3) by LM Montgomery

Not without my daughter by Betty Mahmoody

by JK Rowling: 

Harry Potter 1-4

Tales of Beedle the Bard

so... That's my bookish journey of 2021 so far :)

I'm currently reading

Harry Potter 5

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

The Woman in the Window by AJ Finn

Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

Looking for Alaska by John Green

Anne på egen hand (Anne of Green gables #4)

and a few others :) Also, soon starting:

The Martian by Andy Weir and Life of Pi by Yann Martel

P.S. I'm also re-reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo, reading War and peace by Leo Tolstoy and reading the Bible from cover to cover, these are so-called buddy-reads and are spread out over the whole year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment