Sunday, January 29, 2017

Books are my life

Hello!

Oh dear, my reading slump is still continuing. It feels like there is nothing I can do about it. I have tried many ways of getting rid of it. It's a struggle. I hope to get rid of it soon. 😄

Since I am so behind on my Goodreads goal, I have been reading many short books. I've already started many really short books. For example

Girl, Interrupted  which I have read before... and

The diving bell and the butterfly  I've read that one before too.

They are both very good. I'm thinking of writing more about the books I have read when I was studying English at the University of Stockholm. After all, they were important then, for my studies. Boy, I loved studying at the University... I was young and wild back then. Now I'm just young lol. 😁

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment