Saturday, June 9, 2018

Currently reading, June 2018

Hello there!

I'm back! Believe it or not, I've read a little more than I usually do, because I'm mostly always in a really bad reading slump, so a little is better than nothing, right? lol Less is more... lol I have been starting many books, feeling around with my reading-tentacles, my reading feelings, what feels like a good book Right Now... I have a few books past the middle, so I hope to finish them soonish... I'm just such a slow, slumpy reader. But everyone has their own reading-style, no one should feel ashamed of how little/much fast/slow they read. I've noticed that when I was younger I read faster, remembered little and was very seldom in a reading-slump. Now I read slower, with more attention to stuff that happens in the book, more focused. It takes longer, but it's worth it.

Currently I'm in the middle of/past the middle of

Mercury -a biography about Freddie Mercury

Les Miserable by Victor Hugo

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (I'm reading it for the third time)

And I'm about 100 pages in

A court of thorns and roses by Sarah J. Maas

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (I'm reading it for the third or fourth time

IT by Stephen King

These I'm about 30-50 pages in

Anne of Green Gables

Ready Player One

A City of Ashes

At my mother's knee... and other low places

Cress

...

And a few more, I cannot remember them all at the moment, sorry.

Reading is awesome! I have decided to live long! Reading helps, music helps, it keeps the brain working and also working out at the gym, I usually go to BodyBalance class 1-2 times a week, it's a mix of Tai-Chi, Yoga and Pilates.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment