Saturday, July 20, 2019

Readathon rush July 2019

Hiya folks!

I'm baaack...

It's almost time for my first ever rush readathon! It starts on Monday. It continues until Sunday. Sadly, I am going to spend the whole week at a cabin near the beach, with no electricity, so I can't update my progress... I can write my updates in my bookish bullet journal and keep an analog log lol.

My TBR

READY PLAYER ONE
BY ERNEST CLINE

WUTHERING HEIGHTS
BY EMILY BRONTE

TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN
BY JOHN GREEN

It will be a total of 1065 pages.
That's a lot. Lol

So, I will be completely wireless, off the grid so to speak, into the wild... There is a very special lovely big beach next to the cabin. I have the opportunity to swim all day everyday, to completely log off, read, write and relax.

I will update this blog at the latest on Sunday. If not tomorrow, or on Monday before I leave. If you are participating in the reading rush readathon,  I wish you good luck! And may the books be ever in your flavour ... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment