Monday, October 14, 2019

Thank you so much, books!

Hi!

Good news! My reading slump is easing up... lol. Finally! As always, audiobooks are what got me through. Yesterday I listened to Mio min Mio, by Astrid Lindgren. It's a Swedish children's book. I've read it at least once before and I bet it was also read by the teacher at school at some point. I went to a Swedish school.

Now that my dear reading slump is easing up, I am happy. It's great. I feel so much better. Life without books is awful... lol. Books are better than people! Forever. Always.

It's 2 a.m. here in Tampere and I cannot sleep, ergo I will read. I have a question: Is there any books you think I should read? That you really like? That you think I would like? Please let me know. I usually just read something that's on my tbr already... and I have over 100 unread books at home,  whoops!

What is YOUR favourite book?

Mine is probably the Harry Potter books... there can't be only one lol... it's too hard to choose... it's like choosing a favorite star in the sky! Or a favorite child, I'd imagine. I don't have children. Lol.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment