Friday, August 7, 2020

Reader, I am back sooner than expected lol

 Hi Everyone!

How are you? Have you been reading? What have you been reading? Do you like it? Why? :)

LOL

I am happy and hyper... I have been slipping in and out of a horrible reading slump. But it is a lot better now. I am buddy reading a book: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It is THICK. Over 1200 pages! WOW... I am now on page 602. It is really good. I just get stuck so easily. My buddy that I am reading it with is over 200 pages ahead of me.... That is bad. But I will read it nonetheless.

Books are better than people. 

Yeah. Felt the need to say that lol. Sometimes I get the urge to remind myself of the fact that even though people can be mean and weird and whatnot, books are always your friends. Mine too. They are so awesome. I wish I could read all the books on my TBR. Time would need to stretch out a bit more lol... I am getting old. I am already 40... If I read 40 + books a year, I might read the majority of books on my TBR. That would be nice. Here is my TBR:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/9024548-cindarella?ref=nav_mybooks&shelf=to-read

Many I have read before and want to read again. I love me some re-reads. 

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment