Friday, February 4, 2022

My personal reading challenge 2022

 Good morning (part two) :D

So, I just remembered my reading challenge I set for myself lol. I think I will try to find options for each prompt:


1. a really big book (like huge in size, not thick)

Narnia by CS Lewis (collection)

2. a really small book (not just with a few pages but tiny in size)

Pocket RuPaul wisdom

3. Two books in a series

Anne på Grönkulla and Vår vän Anne by LM Montgomery (in Swedish)

4. a fantasy stand-alone

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

5. a book written originally in another language than your mother tongue

The seven sisters by Lucinda Riley

6. a book written in verse

True believer by Virginia Euwer Wolff

7.  a classic

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

8. a chick-lit book

The gift by Cecelia Ahern

9. a YA book

The sun is also a star by Nicola Yoon

10. a book written in your mother tongue (if you have two mother tongues like me, you can choose which one or do both)¨

Utvandrarna by Wilhelm Moberg and/or Putkinotko by Joel Lehtonen


There. This is my TBR for my own challenge but there might be changes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment