Thursday, October 20, 2016

Dear Readers...

Hiya!

I'm back! Crazy fall... I have been ill over a week. I've got a horrible cold. I've had more time but little energy, so my reading has been on/off. One day I can read a lot, the following nothing at all, then I might get into a mini reading slump. It's been really hard to read. Sometimes I just watch YouTube videos about books. My favorite person on YouTube uploads usually 2 videos every week, about books and reading. I'm sooo addicted to her channel. I really can't watch anything else. Lol... Most of the books I buy are recommended by her. I have noticed that I love YA, and almost exclusively YA... I have been enjoying the break from "adult" books...

I have been reading many books at the same time, still a chapter here, a chapter there. One thing that is good about this is that once I keep up with it I'll finish several books around the same time. If I succeed, I'll have a good chance to reach my Goodreads goal... Hope I can make it. So far I've read 16 Books this year. I'm such a slow reader. I need to practice reading a bit faster.

Next Tuesday I'm going back to my home, I have been on a little visit, and once I'm home I'll reunite with my dear books. And my darling bookshelves 💓...

I have 200 pages left of Me before you
And 160 pages left of Cinder
I'm only 50 pages in All the light we cannot see

Well, my Goodreads goal is 25 at the moment... Wish me luck! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment