Saturday, October 22, 2016

The readathon has begun.

Hello there!

This is my first time that I actually am participating in the Dewey's 24 hour readathon actively. The past few times, I didn't get much reading done... So far, this time, I have finished Cinder, and now I'm going to continue reading Me before you. I'll try to finish it too. I suddenly became really tired after finishing Cinder, and I took a short nap. Cinder just blew me away! Wow! I just looove that book! Well, I might be a little partial, since my name is Cindarella 😉 lol... But it is the best sci fi I have read in a long time. I just have to get all the other books in the series. I love love love that book!

Now I'm going to continue reading.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Cinder so much!! It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was great. Now I need to read the rest of the books ☺

    ReplyDelete