Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Books and Music

Hello there...

What's up?

Every now and then I find myself thinking of a certain book, whenever I listen to a certain song. There are a few such "combinations". Here are a few:

Stephen King: The Stand
Chris Rea: Road to Hell

Marissa Meyer: Cinder
Christina Perri: Human

Victor Hugo: Les Misérables
The CD: Personligt by Peter Jöback

The Twilight -series by Stephenie Meyer
HIM: Everything and anything by him

Those were the ones I could think of right now.

I have considered one Interesting Fact/idea: I always though and believed that my good old English teacher from the swedish school I went to, he was the ultimate teacher who knows it ALL... These past few years I have been surprised to have that image shattered lol. He IS really really really good, but no one is perfect. He has strengths that I do not have and I have strength he does not have. Weird. There is no ABSOLUTE perfect knowledge of English is only one person... That just came to me pretty recently. Guess I am more grown-up now, about time lol.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment