Thursday, February 11, 2021

Reading Challenge: try to read ~100 pages/day for one month

 Hello there! :)

I was watching booktube... one of my favorites is books and lala:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmT3SYwGCZvzFLTo_18Cvnw

She is so fun! I love watching her videos... I  was watching a video about her trying to read 116 pages a day for 28 days. It was fun to watch. Here is a link to the video:

https://youtu.be/5aO_Q7AoUlc

It was so fun to watch! Made me want to do a similar challenge... :) So, I decided from today until the 11th of March, I would try to read at least 100 pages every day. It's not going to be easy, but I hope it will be worth it. I have done almost that same thing this year already (2021). Only I haven't kept track and haven't blogged or logged my readings lol. This is about to change! I'll try to post every day, what and how much I have read. Starting tomorrow, on the 12th of February, because I usually read late at night :)

Hope you'll want to follow along.

Ta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment