Sunday, January 9, 2022

How many books will you read before you die? 🤔

 Hi there! 

I'm 42 this year. I have not read all the books I wish I had read at this point in my life, but I have sped up my reading remarkably these last few years. In 2020 I read 41 books, in 2021 I read 82 books. Before 2020 I hardly ever read more than 20 books in a year. Last year I really overdid myself and audio books helped me a lot. Here is an interesting article about how many books we can be expected to read.

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-many-books-will-you-read-before-you-die-the-answer-might-surprise-you-47118

I'm soon 42, I usually read 40+ books at least, I would say but if I speed things up or keep the pace of last year, 80+ books a year, I hope I might be closer to reading all the books I own that I have not read or that I want to reread. There are over 100-200 books on my shelves that I have not read yet. 

Hope your reading year goes well. I've finished 5 audio books so far this year. Wish me luck! 

Hugs from Finland 🇫🇮 

No comments:

Post a Comment