Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Good (very early) morning! :)

 Hello! 

I have been in a reading slump for some months. I have read a little more than usual lately though and I started rereading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins a few days ago and I am 86 (!) pages into it... That is some kind of record for me, the way I have been reading lately. I usually get stuck pretty early on. The paralysis sets in: I can't choose what to read. Or if I want to read,.

I have finished like 25-26 books so far this year... That is not a bad thing, it's just a little underwhelming.

I have decided to take a break from audiobooks because they often make me sleepy lol :D Unless I am reading along... I need to reread ninth house by Leigh Bardugo and a few other books. Rereading old favorites helps often. Ninth house is not an absolute favorite but it's ok and I need to reread it before reading the sequel: Hell bent.

Booktube has put me in a slump. Only booktuber that helps me feel better about my reading is "Gavin reads it all" :

@GavinReadsItAll

He is so awesome! 

More later! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment