Friday, May 17, 2024

Summer is here! :) and my slump is gone! (?) hopefully!

 


Good morning dear readers! 
(Like readers in general, not just the ones reading this! lol)

How are you all doing? Reading something nice?
Here is a picture of my "reading pillow"! :) Isn't it cool, yet a little creepy? lol. I love it though... I don't use it so much while reading but sometimes as a thing my Barbies can lean against when I am having a fashion photo shoot with them. HAHHA! No, I am serious! 

Anyway...

I have been in a reading slump for a few months. I often have a really good start of the reading year and read a lot in January and February each year, then a slump hits usually in March and I get stuck for weeks, if not months.

BUT! (and it's a big butt, and it's mine) hah! 
Now I have been reading a little, which is a lot more than before, I didn't read anything for several weeks! It was horrible. I think a few audiobooks put me in a slump. Now I am rereading the hunger games by Suzanne Collins, it is still SO good! I love it lots...It's helping me get out of my reading slump! I will continue the series and then go on to the prequel, which I haven't read yet at all!

I love big books and I cannot lie. But I also love and appreciate "quick reads" like the hunger games and some Young adult with big font etc. YA books often have larger font. Thus, they are easier to finish fast.

Have a great reading weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment