Monday, September 12, 2016

Dear Readers...

Dear Readers...

Today I watched "Mockingjay pt. 2"... Needless to say, I loved it. I have somehow managed to avoiding watching it until now. It was like a delicious candy, that I put away for later pleasure ;) Well, it wasn't the same with me and the Hunger Games' books... I read them so so fast. Now I really regret devouring them so fast. Today I decided to go back to the books and re-read them... It was the same problem as the Divergent-series. I read them so fast and then like; "Huh? Are they over?"... Well, thank goodness they're not over for ever more. One can always re-visit those dearly beloved classics of YA Dystopia...

I've been a lazy reader lately... I just started Fangirl on Saturday... I know, I know... I'm completely and utterly late to the party... So far I _LOVE_ it! If I really enjoy the rest of the book as much as it very promising beginning, I dare say, I will have to read everything by Rainbow Rowell... I borrowed Fangirl from the local library (BUT!) if I really like it, I will put it on my wishlist :) Alas, it was the only available book by Rainbow Rowell at the moment at the library, but I'll just have to order the rest!

It has happened multiple times... I enjoy a book just SO much, I get crazy about it, and finally buy all the books by the author. Some of my auto-buy authors are: Stephen King, John Irving and Dan Brown...

Well, well, well... My cats are meowing (I only have two), it's dinnertime...

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment