Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Interrogating my book shelves. ..

Hi!
Earlier I promised to go through my books and interrogate my book shelves. I'm only going to list three books for each category... I have over 400 books. 😊 Let's do this!

READ

Three of my most recent reads are :

Puhdistus

Gone with the Wind

And...

Dead until Dark

This is part one of my interrogation...

I liked all three books, but I really didn't enjoy Dead until Dark. It was too sexy. The plot was interesting but I didn't fall in love with the characters. I might have had too high hopes for it.

I really loved Gone with the Wind. It was wonderful. I laughed, I cried, I got angry at the characters... The book made me think,  feel and learn.

Puhdistus was a very dark novel. It was so dark, it was too dark for me. I was kind of angry at the end. It was a disappointment, but at the same time it was kind of satisfying, to have come to the end and the horrible things stopped. I didn't really get the end. I didn't understand what really happened.

Well, that's all for now.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment