Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dear Reader...

Hi again!

So sorry, I've been suffering from both a reading-slump and writer's block... Not a good combination. Also, because I don't read much, it gets more difficult to get new ideas for this blog. I'm so sorry! :( I'll try to be a better blogger.

On the 13th of this month, "Bookmas" started. It's a read-a-thon hosted by Hailey in Bookland. Here's a link to her annoucment:

Bookmas

It's so fun to watch her videos. :) I can't make videos because my voice doesn't work. But I sometimes just make videos with just music, no talking. Kinda boring, I know :P Today I'm going to continue with Harry Christmas and start with bookmas. Of course, I need to decide a TBR (again), which is nice but I never read only the books on my TBR for different Read-a-thons. The only exception would be Harry Christmas, because, hey, it's HARRY POTTER :D

Last week I got a few new books. I got

Scarlet

The thousandth floor

and on Monday, my old favorite arrived. I didn't have it in hardcover yet, so I had to get it...

Prinsessa

I was just counting my books... I have gotten atleast 30 new books this year :O So far... ;P Wow, that's kinda a lot... ;) LOL I hope I can read all the books I own before I die. My goodreads goal for this year is 26, and so far I've read 21. I'm currently reading more than nine books so I hope to finish five of them still this year...

My favorite thing about reading is that it's very casual. You don't HAVE to read, but at the same time you can push yourself if you want. and you can choose what you read. You have the Freedom and Choice. :) And there's no time limit either. At least when you're reading for fun ;)

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment