Saturday, April 8, 2017

Dewey's Pre-Readathon Readathon

Hello there!

Today I got an email from the goodreads group for Dewey's 24 hour readathon, that it is happening on the 29th of April... I just found out they're having a pre-readathon readathon... It's TODAY! In everyone's own time zone. The goal is to read 2 hours. Very low key, pretty doable. I am going to participate and since it's 11 a.m. here in Finland now, I can start whenever :P I haven't planned my TBR, because I just found out about it. I have decided to use an app that measures reading. It's really awesome. So, I'm going to take it easy, put some awesome music on and grab some mineral water and a book... This is a great opportunity to either continue, finish or start a lovely book <3

Let's see how it goes :) I love these kind of readathons...

Ta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment