Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A reading slump in the middle of a read-a-thon...

Hi...

Oh dear... I'm having the hardest time picking up a book and reading. Today I have read a little. This is just awful. Well, I'm currently reading many books per usual . ๐Ÿ˜ I really like All the birds in the sky . It's simply fabulous . Tomorrow I'm going to reserve a certain amount of time to read . Wish me luck !

The most wonderful book I've read recently is probably "Cinder " or "Fangirl " or "Me before you "... I've read so many good books lately . I am re-reading Les Misรฉrables , in Swedish , because my French is not good enough for me to read it in French . I do own the book in Swedish , English and French . Boy , I love languages . I'm fluent in three languages . Swedish , Finnish and English . Then I can get by on my German and Spanish skills when travelling . Also , I have studied French at the University of Stockholm when I lived there . And of course in high school and senior high . I have never studied German or Spanish , but I visit Germany and Spain often . Also , because I know Swedish , I can understand a lot of Danish and Norwegian . And because I know Finnish , it's easy for me to understand Estonian . Well , that's a lot . I do only consider myself bilingual and English is my strongest "foreign language ". English was my major at the University . I had some very good teachers there , as I did in high school and senior high . Man , I miss studying . ..

I'm sorry , this almost is a kind of CV ๐Ÿ˜ Lol...

I love readathons . They are challenging but fun . Now I just need to read more in my Tomes . ..

A tome is considered a book with over 500 pages . The BB's Epic Fall readathon is more flexible . You don't have to read a certain kind of book . I have noticed that I like flexible challenges more . I need the freedom to choose what I read . That's why my Ho-ho-ho read-a-thon failed . .. ๐Ÿ˜•

Well , now I'm going to bed , it's 11.45 p . m .  here now . Have a great day ! Sorry this became a little bit different kind of post . ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Take care !

No comments:

Post a Comment