Thursday, November 10, 2016

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon has begun! :)


Here is my huge TBR for this read-a-thon... I'm a veeery slow reader. Some of these I've started before but I got stuck, so I'll be starting each from the very beginning... Yesterday I didn't have time to read, but today I'm free all day. :) Here are links to the books on Goodreads

A Game of Thrones

Hogfather

Wintersmith

The Gift

The Land of Decoration

Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

The Golden Compass

Misery

So, I've read an loved Stephen King's book for a while now. I'm looking forward to reading Misery. I started reading Stephen King when I was 15. My favorite book by him, so far, is probably Carrie. It was scary. My other favorite is The Green Mile. The movie was spectacular. <3 I love John Coffey.

Well, now I better go read. I've got my Christmas music on and my chocolate and Christmas soda ready ;) The Christmas soda is something we only have in Finland, it's called Christmas Apple soda.

Laters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment